We would love to have you as a guest!If your child is 21 years of age or under, and is receiving inpatient or outpatient medical treatment in a local hospital, please contact your child's social worker, nurse or physician and ask them to fax a Room Request Form to (626) 585-1688. If they do not have any forms or they need more, please contact us at (626)-585-1588 and ask to speak with the Manager on duty.
Request a RoomClick here to make a room request online.
Our staff will confirm all requests.
CostCost is just $15.00 per night, per room, but no one is turned away because of inability to pay.
AccommodationsMost bedrooms sleep two to four people while some accommodate up to six people.
ParkingWe provide free parking in the rear of the House.
Please NoteYou may stay as long as your child is receiving medical treatment at a local hospital and siblings of all ages are welcome.
Previous Guest FamiliesIf you have previously been a guest at the Pasadena Ronald McDonald House we encourage you to make your room request right away to help us assign you a room prior to your arrival. Use the link to the form below and follow the simple instructions. Our House Manager, Vicky Garcia, or one of our Relief Managers will call you to confirm your request.
Click here to make a room request online.
- Huntington Memorial Hospital (across the street)
- LAC+USC Medical Center (10 miles away)
- City of Hope (12 miles away)
- Shriners Hospitals for Children – Los Angeles (13 miles away)
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles (14 miles away)
- UCLA Medical Center (24 miles away)
- Alhambra Behavior Health Center
- The Epilepsy & Brain Mapping Center
- California Hospital
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center
- Doheny Eye Institute
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center
- Glendale Memorial Hospital
- Hollywood Presbyterian Hospital
- House Ear Institute
- Kaiser Sunset Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Arcadia
- Providence St. Joseph's Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Verdugo Hills Medical Center