Scouts are welcome to help at the Pasadena Ronald McDonald House
Boys Scouts and Girls Scouts are wonderful supporters of the Pasadena Ronald McDonald House.
Here are some of the many ways that your Scouts can get involved with our House:
- Pull Tab Program – collect pull tabs which are recycled for operating expenses
- Pennies with Purpose Program – collect money for operating expenses
- Meals of Love Program – cook a meal for all of the families staying at the House
- Hosting different drives including:
- canned food
- cleaning supplies
- office supplies
- school supplies
- House and Yard improvement projects
Eagle Scout Projects and Girl Scout Bronze, Silver or Gold Awards
If you are a Scout interested in partnering with us to complete your project, or if you'd like to schedule a House tour or get more involved, please contact our House Manager at (626) 204-0401 to schedule a meeting.